Thursday, May 16, 2013

BAX 3000 1st Treatment

Good evening. I had my first treatment today with the BAX3000 for allergies. I don't know how successful it will be.They were not able to successfully test me for whatever reason. Thinking perhaps it is due to the weather since it has clouded up and looks like a rainstorm or thunderstorm coming. The doctor said typically it doesn't interfere unless the weather is really stormy. He also has never had that much trouble trying to get the test to work.

My other thought was that I have had a severe headache today and during testing. I wondered if it would interfere with my body's response to the charges. It measures the stress response to the electric charges of different substances. I know that they say not to take any pain medication before hand. My thought is, that would prevent your body from reacting to the electric charges from the testing. I am wondering if perhaps such a strong headache would prevent my body from reacting to electric charges because of the concentrated pain in my head. Might be a whacky guess but I know when you are hurting and you hurt something else on your body, it can cause the initial pain you were feeling to not be felt because the second injury is more severe in the level of pain it is generating. Just a theory.

Anyhow, the doctor decided to go ahead and treat me for known allergies to corn, sugar, and milk. Hoping that the treatment was successful even though the testing was not, though I would not be surprised if it didn't. I didn't notice any real side effects like some people have. I did feel a little bit of pain in my lower right part of my back and my neck but it didn't last more than 5 minutes or so. I then had itching on my back and it was blotchy but that seems to have cleared as well and it's about an hour or so after the treatment. Hopefully that's it and no issues arise. I have to avoid all foods containing corn, sugar, or milk until tomorrow morning. I will avoid them perhaps a little longer if possible before testing them to see if the treatment worked. I need to drink lots of water and I will try to get to sleep within the next hour just to make it easier on myself.

The doctor did say sometimes it takes several treatments for it to fully take. We shall see. I have an appointment on Monday for another go at testing, a treatment, and a chiropractic adjustment. The health of your spine does affect how successful the treatments with BAX 3000 work. They work together and compliment each other. It has been a while since I've had adjustments and I'm sure I could use some. I will post again with updates.

UPDATE: Just finished this post and am feeling like a heating sensation in my lower back and front right side. Perhaps my kidney and adrenal??? My neck feels really stiff like. I kinda feel like I had an adjustment. Odd will mention to the doc. Gonna go drink more water and go to bed.

Update: Had the treatment Thursday and it's now Sunday night and I thought I would give a quick update. My hives have been better and I have not taken any Benadryl since Wednesday night. I'm still taking some supplements that are natural antihistamines. I was able to eat a bowl of homemade chicken broth with some chicken on Friday night with no issues. Yesterday I had a glass of milk and did not seem to irritate my hives. I also had a couple of burgers last night and though my stomach hurt after eating them, my hives were not overly flared this morning as they would have been in the past. I think I am still sensitive to beef. I decided to test milk and sugar today and had some organic vanilla ice cream. I had a hive trying to start on my cheek from chemical exposure earlier and a hive on my arm that hadn't fully faded since this morning. After eating the ice cream the hives were not irritated more. The one on my cheek that was trying to form actually disappeared and the one on my arm faded more. So, it would seem that the treatment helped though I am not sure that it was 100% successful. Time will tell. I have another treatment tomorrow.

Quickly, I would like to note that after my last update on Thursday night, the night of my first treatment, I had some odd symptoms. I had a the heating sensation move to various areas in my body before finally disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I would love to hear from you. Please keep it positive and kind. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...