Thursday, February 14, 2013

No Greater Love


Today was Valentine's Day. My husband and I don't celebrate it but with others celebrating it, it does make you think of the ones that you love and have a special place in your heart and life. It also makes me think about the Greatest Love there is, the love of God. His is the only perfect true love; unselfish, patient, and so undeserved. That He would love us is amazing and hard to understand. The closest thing I can think to compare is the love a mother or father has for their child. No matter how much they may frustrate you and you may have to punish them for their own good, you never stop loving that child. It breaks your heart when they are sad, sick, unthankful for all you do for them, angry at you because they don't understand your decisions for them or correction are for their best. To love them more you feel your heart would have to burst because it could not contain more love than it does. As much as we love our children, that love is nothing compared with the love of the Lord. That is what is so hard to fathom.

So, I thought I would do a post on what true love is and some Scriptures that speak of that love. Below the verses I will embed some music videos I found on youtube that I really like and  that come to mind right now. I pray that if you don't know the love of the Lord, that you will come to. If you would like to know more and how you can become a child of God and have His unconditional perfect love, read this. Shalom.

Copyright by Horia Varlan

Copyright by NeilsPhotography
Copyright by dotcompals
Copyright by Moyan Brenn
Copyright by LisaW123
Copyright by ccarlstead

Please ignore any ads that show up on the videos below. They are random and not anything I have added to my post.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I would love to hear from you. Please keep it positive and kind. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...