Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happiness

Hello :) I've been very busy lately with building a website and editing others so I've been away from my blogs for a bit. I also hadn't checked out other blogs I follow either. I just read my cousin's blog (Heavy Laden) and she had a post about little things that make our world wonderful. Simple, but it made me smile and made me think about some of those things. She asked others to share some of the things that make our lives wonderful and add sunshine even on our cloudy days. So, here are some of mine.....

1.  My husband with his silly antics, keeps me smiling. I had to share two pics on this one ;) And no he's not a little thing but he does make life grand.





 2.  My doggy who gives so much love and really wants my husband's bread.




3. REAL farm fresh milk. Mmmm




4.Chocolate cake. I wish someone would make me some.... a German Chocolate would be nice.



5. Reminders of God's Love and Promises.






6. Anything Berezovsky - Rachmanioff,  Rachmanioff Symphony no.2 op.27, and almost 2 hours of Chopin.

All movements are very nice. Just love the way Berezovsky plays.


Rachmanioff Symphony no 2 op 27 / Radio Filharmonisch Orkest olv. Eivind Gullberg Jensen


Arthur Rubinstein Chopin Nocturnes


 Image Credits: Milk image by Striatic used under creative commons.  Rainbow image by Gorupka used under creative commons. Chocolate cake by Nadmental used under creative commons.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwe! I love all of them :-) The pics of Tony are funny....and the cake? It reminds me of the time I made a german chocolate cake, and Terence said "That looks like tuna". Ahem. He ate the whole cake but we kept calling it the tuna cake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) Mmm I wouldn't mind if you made me a cake that looked like tuna but tasted like German Chocolate yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. I would love to hear from you. Please keep it positive and kind. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...