Friday, May 10, 2013

BAX3000 Allergy Relief

Those who know me know that I have serious allergies. Recently they have flared so badly that I am allergic to just about everything. I've gone to allergists and traditional doctors with no help and mess of medications. The meds didn't do anything but strengthen the problem in my body. The first couple times I had severe hives I had no idea what was causing them and no doctors could help me. Thankfully the Lord allowed me to heal those times. When it happened the third time, it was stronger and longer and I asked the Lord to show me what was wrong and how to treat it naturally. He did. I had allergies to numerous things all due to a yeast overgrowth and adrenal fatigue. The yeast overgrowth had damaged my gut and was causing the food allergies along with environmental allergies. I treated and removed the yeast issue and healed my gut and the allergies went away for a while. Then I was exposed to a lot of mold and cigarette smoke daily that weakened and stressed my system. Adding a less than perfect diet was just fuel to the fire. Add emotional stress to the mix and my system freaked out. The hives started back with a vengeance head to toe and caused a trip to the ER and needing to carry an EpiPen.

I've been working with my naturopathic doctor with some success. Tests revealed no yeast issues this time but my adrenals are almost to the point of full adrenal fatigue, my immune system was shot, my gut messed up so I was not absorbing nutrients and most likely toxins in my body that need to come out. I had things pretty well under control and the hives had stopped after treating my gut and giving support to my adrenals. Then I harmed my still delicate gut by eating bread for about a week that was part white flour. Dumb dumb dumb. My hives are back and I am allergic to even things that will help heal my gut. Making things very difficult and that is putting it mildly.

I had been feeling so frustrated and I cried to the Lord for help that nothing was working and the very things that could heal me I couldn't eat. I can't eat anything without some irritation. I just want to be able to function again and do the things I need to do without fear of causing chronic hives.

We started going to a chiropractor that we had seen previously several years ago shortly before we moved out of state. Being back in state and needing adjustments for my husband we just started seeing him again. I saw on his website a treatment for allergies using a laser therapy. I would have dismissed it a bunch of garbage but I know he is on the up and up and has treated many of my extended family for years. A patient had posted a testimonial about having allergies cleared from the treatment that caused their mouth and tongue to swell. I thought "That has been me. I wonder if it will work and what exactly is it?" It doesn't work for everyone and for some it gives only a reduction in symptoms but that would be great right now.

A brochure I was given lists some of the health issues it can help treat as:
  • Allergies to: Food, Pollen, Trees, Flowers, Detergents, Chemical, Electronics
  • Eczema
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Digestive Problems (Indigestion/Bloating)
  • Migraines
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Aspergers
  • Autism
  • Chronic/Recurring Conditions

How It Works
According to The Life Center "Allergies, food sensitivities, and many common chronic conditions are simply the body having an inappropriate reaction to what SHOULD be a harmless substance. To protect itself from a perceived threat, the body inadvertently causes symptoms that create suffering. To eliminate these symptoms, the BAX-3000 utilizes biofeedback to re-educate the body to no longer react inappropriately to these harmless, ordinary substances by eliminating neurological responses that trigger allergic reactions, sensitivities, and symptoms associated with these conditions."


"The BAX-3000 houses tens of thousands of digitized substances, which mimic the properties of actual allergens. When exposed to a digitized allergen, receptor molecules on a patient's skin cells interpret it as an actual allergen, resulting in a physical reaction if allergic or sensitive to that substance. This reaction is imperceptible to the patient, but detected by the computer. Each patient is systematically exposed to thousands of harmless digitized substances, one by one, while simultaneously measuring the body's reaction, all within minutes."

"Once all allergy-causing symptoms are identified, you are exposed to each allergen again while a laser or other mechanical instrumentation stimulates specific points along the spine and other areas of your body. This stimulation causes an endorphin release in the brain. The combination of stimulation and endorphin release causes the body to be conditioned to accept these allergens as harmless."


I read about it on various sites on the web and found a blog that shared their results they had with their family and decided I definitely wanted to give it a try. I found their experiences they shared helpful in what to expect and answered some questions I had. This is their blog if anyone is interested. Look for the posts titled BAX 3000. http://moralescrew.blogspot.com/2010/03/bax-3000-1-egg.html 

I have an appointment scheduled next week to see if the treatments will work for me. I read that if a person's left and right sides of their brain do not communicate properly then the treatments will not take. I certainly hope my brain is working. I believe this treatment only makes your body stop responding negatively to the allergens, it does not correct the underlying issues that need to still be addressed. And just because you may no longer have a reaction to dyes, aspartame, unhealthy diet or other toxins doesn't mean you should consume them. For me I will still need to address healing my gut, detoxing my body and healing my adrenals which should get much relief when my system is calmed down, Lord willing. I will share my results so that if anyone else is interested and needing help with allergies, perhaps it will be of help. Below are a couple of videos on how it works.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I would love to hear from you. Please keep it positive and kind. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...