Monday, May 6, 2013

Song of Love and Faithfulness

Last night my parents sent me a link to a song that I found to be very encouraging and helped me to feel at peace about things. I watched it several times and then read my Bible before going to sleep. The first passage I read was Psalm 92. Verses 1 and 2 "It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night,". The whole Psalm is good but this was what I was thinking about this morning and decided I should start my morning with a song about the Love of the Lord and I thought I would share it with you. I hope it will encourage you and that your day will be blessed. If you do not know the Love of the Lord, I encourage you to read this.



This is the song my parents shared with me last night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I would love to hear from you. Please keep it positive and kind. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...